March 20, 2008

Blessings

I watched the most touching video online today about a baby who had a birth defect and lived only 99 days. His parents kept a video diary of each day he lived, not knowing how many precious days he would survive. It ends with the dad saying goodbye for now and that he knew they would only be separated for the rest of his earthly life. Especially at this Easter time, it is such a sweet and powerful reminder of the blessing of Christ's atonement and resurrection--that we will see our loved ones who have passed on again, that we will all live again, thanks to the wonderful gift our Savior has given us. I urge anyone who hasn't seen this video to watch it, it is so wonderful. I got so choked up, but I felt so good inside knowing that God loves each of us, His children, so much. Here is the link:
http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons
I am so grateful for my sweet little baby and the miracle that he is. Heavenly Father is so incredible to share these sweet spirits with us for a time!



No comments: